Friday, March 7

ALAW - Catching up

I joined ALAW 2014  in February and I had some catching up to do. Looks like I've gone ahead.  
 What have I added to the place alphabet.
J - Jersey City. Where I lived during our two year stint in the USA.
K - Kuala Lumpur. The city where we found ourselves ringing in the twenty frist century.
L - Leh.The place I did my first design project after graduating from design school. Its a place like no other I've been to, I thought I'd landed on the moon.
M - Macau
N -New York. What an amazing city.
P- Paris. Another amazing city I'd like to go back to and explore.
S - Silchar. Place of my childhood in eastern India amidst tea estates.
U - Udaipur, the city of lakes.
V - Varanasi. Ancient city on the banks of the river Ganges.

 My first letter mounted on purple paper a place I haven't been to yet and one that's on my wishlist. The purple colour is a bit off.
 X is for Xian in China where I would like to see the Terracotta Warriors.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

ShareThis