Tuesday, January 16

1 Year of Stitches - 2017 - Completed!

 1 Year of Stitches - completed.
 An unusual journal, a departure from the fabric journals I've been making.
 Spontaneous and kind of all over the place but I think the year was a bit like that.
 I've been listening to a lot of Reggaeton as I work and I turned fifty this year.Don't feel any different but it's been a good life.So much to be grateful for.
Learnt that life is so uncertain, one has to live in the moment and love and cherish family and friends.

I'm considering taking up 1 Year of Stitches 2018 and combining it with Take a Stitch Tuesday.
Will get 1 year of stitches 2017 framed.

Any other exciting challenges around?
Hope 2018 has been treating you well. Have a good week.

4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

This is so lovely. It is so true we have to cherish every moment and family

Julie xxxx

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I've enjoyed seeing your progress on this throughout the year. What a great commemoration of your year.

kathyinozarks said...

I love this piece-a really nice way to journal a year of memories. and love that it will be framed.
I found your blog while looking for information on how to make a fabric book-as I will make my first one this year.
have an awesome day kathy

Charlton Stitcher said...

How lovely this is! What a great record of a year.
I have been away from your blog too long. I've been having problems with Blogger and haven't been able to see all the links to blogs I like to follow. I hope (fingers crossed) this is now resolved and I'll be able to follow you again. I'll really look forward to seeing how the piece for 2018 develops.

ShareThis